Three-stage purchasing process:
To book a preferred apartment, please notify the sales representative of your interest. To book an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into and a booking fee of 3,000 euros must be paid. Bookings can be made for up to 20 days.
2. Contract under the law of obligations
A notarised sales contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the buyer, which specifies all details of the transaction. Based on the contract under the law of obligations, the buyer will pay 20 % of the sales and purchase price of the apartment (the amount includes the booking fee paid).
3. Contract governed by the Law of Property Act
When the construction works of the building are completed, a notarised contract governed by the Law of Property Act will be entered into and the ownership rights for the apartment are transferred. Based on the contract, the buyer will pay the outstanding amount of the sales and purchase price.
The price of the contract includes:
- Interior design based on the selected interior design package
- Fees for connections to the utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, heating)
- Preparedness for data connection
The price of the contract does not include:
- The notary fee and state fee related to entry into the sales contract
- Fees for subscriptions to data connection, cable, telephone, and security services
- Storage room and parking space
Attention! All pictures and graphic materials are of illustrative nature and may be inaccurate.