The essence of urban living
The house is located in the heart of the city, in a cosy inner quarter of Rotermanni, away from direct traffic noise. There’s a vibe of carefree bustling in the outdoor cafes and boutiques of pedestrian quarter. Popular recreational centres and business buildings are just a few steps away from your home.
The west side of the building offers grandiose views of Toompea and the east side of Rotermanni Square.
Exclusive added value
- A novelty in Estonia: all residents of the house get to use the service of the spa and sauna complex to be opened in the building at discounted prices.
- Entering the building, you are welcomed by a nice foyer.
- Grab an espresso from the lounging area with a fireplace on the ground floor before work.
- All apartments come with a balcony.
- The all-inclusive, stylish Rotermanni Quarter, which respects its history, is unique in Estonia.
Well thought-out architecture
The spaces and the selection of materials and colours by the architect Martin Aunin ideally match the milieu and history of the area. The buildings are clear and proportional, calming the general fast pace and scale of the quarter.